Okay peeps... I know it have been ages ever since i had blogged. But this time round is not my fault. It's my computer.
Well, a month have past and really a lot of things had happen. Inculding the various camp that i have attended: OGL camp, ORIENTATION 2 camp and the JPS camp.
OGL camp:
Motive: Bonding and the buliding of trust within our fellow ogls -- ah girl, little kid, xiaohanzi, shasha, vimal, alex and wenyao.
Well, the ogl camp really made me to have made lots of friends. We enjoyed ourself during the games and everything. I will never forget them.
ORIENTATION 2:
This camp was really an great learning experience for me. Being the OG I/C for my OG, I really faced lots of stress of campers missing in action.
The bonding made in this camp. is unbreakable.
The feelings, are unexplainable. Keep it short.
Really. Time to think back.
Back then was really navie to make those 'shi yan' that we will be able to meet up at least twice a month. But for the situation right now. It's different.
I really missed you gals.
No comments:
Post a Comment