Hmm...
I have been fighting alot to myself whether should i post this up or not...
Firstly, i really wished to clear my thoughts and intention of typing out these stuffs. I hope that YOU will understand us better.
Okay, You said that i am different from them. How different am i was? I am your friend too! the others are too! So, why am i different from them. We are from a family. We are together because we treasure each others' accompany and the things we did together. So, Why am i different from them.'
To be true to you, I am a person who have more attitute than you, Think even more than you. But, for the sake of you all, i decided to change. I didn't want to endure my everchanging mood and personality. Because of you all, I found the real me now. I really enjoy be the ME now. At least i won't think too much of the negatives and blah.
We didn't asked you out for the majong session? Well, you want to know the truth or not. The group of us are actually very afraid of you. Why? because of your moodiness. You attitute changes even faster than the speed of an aeroplane, you know that? We are very afraid that we would often you in any way that would cause us to ... you know? Remember, We all are not zhangkai, who is willing to endure all your things okay. We are people. We have the rights to be treated good.
I would want to type this out is to hope that you would change your attitude for good. Not much, but a little is an good effort already. I don't wish to loss a friend like you. You know? Gal....
Maybe after i post this up, you may hate me or what, but.. i just want to be true to you. Keeping you in the dark is not what a friend should do. I guess the rest would agree with me. You can hate me to hell, since you said that you think that i am as the same kind as them. You may, but at least i lived with my consciences as i have made my stand and opinion about everthing.
No comments:
Post a Comment