20061106

Yes!!! Two papers down... 10 more days to the end of O levels !!!! hahax....

Maths paper was okay... As usual, there were some careless mistakes for me xD hahax...

After the Maths paper, I went to JEC de LJS for lunch with huiting, songling,valerie, gervina and jieying.... yah! still got ger de boy boy zhangkai. After lunch, we went to JE library to study a bit of SS from 1130 to 1. Well.... we were basically playing more that studying there. The toilet incident was the funniest. Thinking about it.... HAHAX!!!

Just before we were about to leave the library and back to school for the SS paper, It rained heavily lol... No choice, the branch of us except ying have the habit of bring umbrella when going out... So... We got to walk in the rain...

Back to school... We went to toilet again... Then go kpoh a while, checking the streaming results of the sec 2s batch... their streaming is really.... messy... got what 3-S1, 3-SS1 etc... We were like.... WTH lol...

Just realise something very funny... I keep telling people that merger and separation will come out for the paper lol... yet... i didnt study properly for it... Actually, the way i studied for this paper is very risky lol... Initially i studied it by chapters. By late afternoon yesterday, Cheryl told me the questions are coming out as Themes but not chapters lol... I nearly freak out. This is because the chapters that i studied throughly covers 2 of the 6 or 7 themes lol.... Luckily, both themes that i studied throughly came out ... xD This meant that i have spotted the right questions ! hahax... I didnt manage to finish the SBQ session. I just need to write finish LAST sentence lol... can't you just given us another ... lets say 30 secs?

Anyway, we went back home respectively after the papers cos the girls... (all of EYEQseven) had chemistry paper except me =.=" I am the only one taking pure sciences within them. Hmm... they all after this week is really can relax already lol... except for the POAs and Amaths... i still have two more sciences to go on top of my Amaths... =(

okay... end of todays exam report...

Am still wondering should i ask my sister out for either lunch or dinner tomorrow? I have something to tell her... Yet i afraid that i would increase her stress that she is having now... Should i or should i not?

After the SS

No comments: