Anyway, i was so frustrated with photobucket lol. Upload until so long.. Nearly killed me man.
Okay, let's start photoblogging now xD

Our dear birthday girl with her cake... Supposingly, the cake is only for her consumption but in the end, i was the one who ate the most lol

靚仔and me xD seriously, when i browse through the photos i have taken, there is always her in the background one lol.. i dont know why .. funny sia ...

Val and me xD

Ger and Me xD

Ting and me xD

Ah John and Me

Jowell and me ... My classmate for 4 years. Basically there are 5 of them who are with me for 4 years and you know what? They are ALL GUYS lol !

Tunjiang and me ...

Cheryl Hilda and me xD

The Girls ... Initially, the photographer of this pho is the hubby of ger one... but horx.. he was like playing us lol.. took so long to take one photo.. so in the end, i asked Mr Lee to take for us instead lol. He is fast and steady unlike someone ..

The Girls with our Principal Mrs Leong xD

Mrs Leong and Me xD

Miss Wong and Me !!! I was so happy that i managed to take a photo with her xD Because she had a course earlier on in the day, she was late for the ceremony. Since our class was the first class to go on stage to get our testimonial, we missed the chance to shake hand with her lol. But she was there during the E4 session and ting managed to hug her!!! I was so jealous lol... I also want to

Ms Chiang and me xD!!! I will missed her alot ... I will missed her cuteness and everything xD She is one of the few teachers that had followed us up form sec 3 level lol...

Ms Adlin and Me!!! My form teacher!!!

Mrs Wee and me !!! I missed her too !!! She's the best teacher i had ever had!!!

EYEQS E V E N ROX MAN!!!!
more to continue ...
No comments:
Post a Comment