HEEX....
I am going out later on xD going to celebrate my mummy aka huiting aka my twin soul birthday in advance. Its all my fault. Her birhtday is tomorrow but i am going to wach GCMA so will be celebrating her birhtday in advance. Word for her:
Girl, i can see that you all have grown up to 16 except me )= I still have 65 days to go .. Next time please, when you are going to watch NC 16 show, don't memtion it in front of me. I am not sure what i am going to do xD
Anyway, I can see that you are being very couragous. Just a little bit more. talk to him xD You can do it de!!! Remember, You will always have me xD I won't leave you alone. Even its late midnight and you need a talk, you can always find me =P
Must enjoy your day tomorrow. You wanna to see which artise de picture? i take for you arhx? hahax... Remember, you alre not alone okie =P Happy birthday in advance
No comments:
Post a Comment