skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
NEW BEGINNINGS
20061008
A new start....
I need a new start ... *you would know why**sl*
I had cut my hair today to commerce my start ...
I had made the decision. I will try not to see HER whenever i could .
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2008
(30)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(76)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
▼
2006
(53)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(23)
▼
October
(12)
Yesterday was the Global Chinese Music Award de Pr...
HEEX....I am going out later on xD going to celebr...
今天的 Physics Practical 可以算是容易的吧 。。。 可是我以經由兩三個的 care...
Hmm....Yesterday was a mixture of feelings xD why?...
哎喲!!! 救命呀!!!嗯。。。 總覺得TAS的人都知道她喜歡我的事情耶。 例如 Angela 啦﹐...
I took this picture on purpose one... Did you noti...
HAHA!!! finally find time to upload the photos and...
Woophs! Yesterday's graduation dinner was FUN!!! R...
Weeppie! Its graduation day today and there is no ...
Pls... anyone pls remind me everyday that not to g...
Hmm... there's a reason why i chose to change my u...
A new start....I need a new start ... *you would k...
No comments:
Post a Comment