HAhax....
Yesterday was the first celebration for my christmas this year xD
went to Geylang to celebrate with the TAS gang... We went to eat at a thai resturant at Lor 11. After that, we went to Lor 21 and ate durian at the durian store. Had our gift exchange over there. I got a cup gave by ting xD Thanks so Much xD!!!!
After eating durian, i went over the street to go and find my mother lol... I guess that i have returned my maths to all of my teachers already... I kept counting the wrong things yesterday lol... Haix....
After that, My dad came and fetch us and my sister and cousin at .... .... forgot where le... after that jiu come home le lol...
Hmm.... think the next celebration would be with EYEQ at kbox bahx... i very good de lol... bought you are a little stuffs xD hahax...
No comments:
Post a Comment