hmm... think that i ahev sort of violate the rules of my this blog ...=.="'
I remembered that in my first post, I said that this blod is only to record the happy times of my life, no sad. This is because :
開心的事情,隨然想永遠記住,但通常容宜忘記。
不開心的事情,隨然想忘記,但通常會記得。
忘了是在哪裏讀到的一段有意義的一句話。
妳越想忘記的事情,往往會記得很清楚。
因為,妳會常常提醒妳自己要'忘記'。但事,這一提醒自己要'忘記',就不事再一次讓妳想起發生了什麼事情嗎?
為獨想忘記的話,妳就不要提醒自己'忘記'。
So, the rule of keeping happy accounts only is to allow me to remember the happy times, not the sad and helpless times.
However, violating this rules, i am feeling so helpless now. All the unhappy stuffs are now coming towards me, my family all at the same time. I need somewhere to 發泄 all these feelings and emotions xD
Anyway, Dear was locked out of the house just now.
Usually when my dad is at home, he will keep my door open. So my dear got out of the house. Then don't know what happened. The door closed and she is still outside! Her that face is so CUTE lol. Putting one of her hands on the metal grills, looking for help.
She is SO CUTE Lol
No comments:
Post a Comment