20061208

Mentioned in my previous post that i have brought my dear to the doctor a few days back...

If i tell you that i am not worried about her, its not true.

Really... after listening to what Grace had said, I was damn worry... I am worry and scared. I am really afraid that i will lose her... I feel that really... I can't stay on without her... For the past 5 years, she is always by my side, not leaving me at all.

Yes... i have lived 11 years without her. But, for the past 5 years, things are different. Cause.. these five years are my GROWING years. And she had been through it with me. Everytime time i cry, she will always be by my side. Even thought she may not understand what i am talking to her, but she still stayed beside me, listenning to me what i am unhappy or happy about.

Yes, maybe at times i was really angry at her because of what she had done lately. Jumping onto the table to eat our food. Bitting s.m.s out of the rubbish bin and made a mess out of it. Pee -ing on the floor. All this made real angry and that had the urged to 'throw' her away.

But i am starting to worry. She IS only 5 years old. She still have a long way to go. It is just that i am so afraid that i am going to lose her to any of the life-threatening disease.

I know that losing her maybe a matter of time. But i WISH and PRAY that it wouldn't be now.

Increasing in calories intake and decrease in high metalbolism activity should cause dear to gain weight, not lose weight. Yet... Having feeding her two times a day with the amount each meal is the same as what i gave her when she was only having a meal a day shouldn't cause her to lose weight. What more, We are giving her timberwolf, which is a fish meal. It contained more calories than what we used to give her--vegetarian food.

Yet... In the past four months, She have been losing weight. Approximately 1 kg. On average, she lost 0.25 ok a month...

Grace said that if this continues for the next month, we have to bring her back for a blood test as she look perfectly well now.

What if... She really had a disease? Am i going to lose her to it?

Da jie told me on wednesday that her friend's dog had liver problem. The dog's appetite is losing and stop drinking water. Doctor say that it the medicine didn't worked on it... they are going to put down the dog...

It's so sad....

Is dear going to face this problem one day?

I am really afraid...

Per--- you MUST be fine!

I'll pray to god everynight to keep you safe and healthy and i promise i will do it!

No comments: