Gosh. I lost 50 bucks today, plus an item of sentimental value. Haix
Anyway. today is the premiere of Naraka 19. Went to watch it with the gang at plaza singapura. When we reached there, this is what we see:
A long queue for the ticketing booth. It was extended till the seating hall area.
Because of this long queue, we decided to use another method to get the tickets. Using e AXS machine. This was the reciept and the admission ticket:
Anyway, lets talk about the movie. Well, the storyline is much more different from the story book. It's much more fast paced and the ending was a bit twisted. There's an addition of character ( i think, because i didnt remenber reading his existence in the book). I like Gillian's performance in it. She's great. I liked the way the director (or script writer) made wendy to looked like Rain (: because wendy = Charlene, Rain = Gillian . They are looked-a-like in the story (: the director (or script writer) even made Charlene to have the mole on the cheek just like Gillian. That's sweet. I like it. Heex. The show is really really great to me (: heex. For those who have read the book and feel that there's no need to watch the movie, I shall say, its worth watching.
Anyway, after the movie session at plaza singapura, we went over to The Cathy, hoping that there's something that we can do. Well, its really empty over there. Nothing to shop or do. So we went over to mind cafe for a drink and boardgaming session.
Well we played Clue, disney and the haunted mansion version. It's damn paiseh cos none of use knew how to play the game and we have to ask the waitress that to teach us how to play.
Anyway, there are lots of games there to chose (:
After that, Val and Ger went off, me, ting and ying went over to marina square fpr dinner. We only managed to have our dinner at around 8 plus as we were walking around looking for the ATM . You see, i just lost my wallet ( the one that i used to put my notes) So i got no cash on me then. Actually wanted to eat yukiyaki, but its too expensive already. So we went to sakae instead.
We went crazy inside sakae. We chatted lots. Laughed lots. Lame lots. Hahax
Gosh! I totally forgot that i am outside lol. Totally lost my face. Haix.
That was not the worse. When we reach cityhall mrt station. As we were on the escalator, going down to catch the train, ting and ying asked me to see something
(this is only part of the ad. i cant get the other part as it was blocked by that escalator.)
I pratically went crazy on the escalator. I was pushing ting so hard ( as she was infront of me) that at any second, she might just fall.
OMG lar! It's the first time that i have seen Gillian's Adidas advertisement in Singapore lar! Give me ten good reasons for not going crazy when i see that (impossible is nothing). Gosh!
The photo was taken when we reach the platform. I was like standing infront of three gentlement, raising my arms to catch this photo lar. Then ting and ying just walked away, leaving me alone, standing there. Damn no face . shucks !
I swear, if i can, i am going to cityhall everyday to catch the advertisement (: I am not crazy (:
Well, should be that's all for today (:
And. I AM REAL HAPPY today ! (even though i would be even happier if ling is around today. cos the story wont end today. (:

No comments:
Post a Comment