20070902

Gosh. My whole body is aching right now due to yesterday training and that my fist is itching right now due to some music company's decision of having twins' latest album with charlene version and gillian version.

Well, with this kind of album, it will definately pull down twins popularity. It was said that when no one no longer supports them, it will be time for them to separate. So i ca conclude that that music company wants them to be separated. I just feel like hitting the person who made this comment! I want to bash someone!

Yesterday's training was killing me. It really made my whole body ached. It's so painful that i don feel like going anywhere right now.

After training was to was HAIRSPRAY with ting and ling. The show is fabulus. I like the beat of the movie. I liked the dance. I liked the songs. It really made me teared at some part of the movie and made me laugh like crazy at some part.

=======================================

Really at times i wondered. What is love? I really dont understand it and dont wish to understand what is love. My parents have been in a clod war since Monday. I dont know what actually happened. I only know its very serious. I wanted to understand them. But, its so difficult to understand a person. When you want to care, the person will just shuts you off. How would you feel like?

No comments: